Tax Debt

If you owe Inland Revenue overdue taxes, there are a number of ways to manage this.

For details of how the IR can help you, they have a very useful page. Click here to open.

Option A)   Call them 0800 377 771.  They will ask for an amount that you would like to pay each instalment.   They are friendly, and all they really they want to do is to help you.  

Option B)   Use the following online Inland Revenue form.   Click here to open.

Option C)   Complete this form and we will be in touch with them.

Name *
Amount you would to pay per instalment
Frequency of instalment